Friday, February 13, 2009

Knocking down a tier

tc


Our once two tiered island is on it's way to become one flat even counter space . We're getting rid of these laminate counter tops and replacing it with a clean lined butcher block top. This is the biggest project Levi has tackled yet. Jen previously thought she was the more handy out of the two but tonight Levi proved her wrong.

Check out those clean painting lines where the ceiling meets the walls! Be sure to compliment Jen on these lines when you come to visit as she risked life and limb achieving them. She was standing too high up on the ladder and was over reaching when we fell off the ladder hitting this very island on her way down - luckily it was only her pride that was injured in the incident.

2 comments:

  1. Great job guys! I can see it coming all together. the counters and the glass tile look awesome. I like the paint colors including the green, although it is sure to be a lot darker when dry. I am glad you weren't hurt in the fall, that would be pretty sucky.
    Your clean paint lines are awesome, I'll have to try it to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I can't believe you fell. I am glad that you are ok. Be careful. Only 9 more days until I get there.

    ReplyDelete